1. Radio-friendly hits always push out all the alternative music
Lithuanians love alternative music whether it be heavy metal sounds, inevitably loud noise or dark post-punk. All of that and more you will be able to hear yet again at the Devilstone Festival with the help of local musicians as well as stars from all over the world.
Line up: devilstone.net/music/artists
2. If you don’t drink, you will never be cool enough to have fun.
VAROM! Summer Festival gathers a huge crowd each year to promote fun without the alcohol and drugs.
3. If you’re a truly relaxed person who loves to dance like no one’s watching, don’t come here! You’ll look like a freak among the cold and suppressed Lithuanians
Karklė Live Music Beach is one of the largest festivals in Lithuania where a large dose of positivity is guaranteed by the most energetic line up and an extremely fun crowd.
Line up: karkle.com/en/artists
4. You’ll get a cold in the middle of a hot summer at some weird venue
…or you’ll be happy to hide in the dark among other ravers while the sun rises up pretty much as soon as it goes down! Kablys Culture Bar will welcome you to the best of electronic nights throughout the summer.
What’s on? facebook.com/kablysvilnius/events
5. Most summer festivals take place next to some cold deep and dangerous lake
…or better yet, by a warm vast and beautiful sea of the Baltic. Just like Opium Club’s annual electronic music festival Ant Bangos which literally translates “on a tide”.
Line up and tickets coming soon: facebook.com/events/186530811748831
6. Art doesn’t really exist anywhere Eastern Europe
Loftas Fest is coming back again in early September with big names in music and other art disciplines.
7. Rain ruins it all anyway
Or does it bring people together? Rap, hip hop and all kinds of electronica in the middle of a beautiful Apple Island in North Eastern Lithuania at Radistai Fest won’t let you frown no matter the weather.
Line up: facebook.com/events/1096930253692269
8. The city pretty much dies in the summer
Vasaros Terasa (EN: Summer Terrace) will offer you the biggest amount of great concerts and electronic nights at the very heart of Vilnius.
What’s on? facebook.com/v.terasa/events
9. Everyone’s reserved, rude and unfriendly
Crowds will gather together by cosy fires and quality music stages as the unique Mėnuo Juodaragis (EN: Black-horned Moon) Festival will take place for the 19th time this year.
10. Basically, it’s just no fun place to be at all!
Sure they must be doing it right! Surrounded idly by nature and gathering a quality line up, Granatos Festival will show you how to have proper fun yet again.